WHAT RHINOS SOUND LIKE
PERFECT SWEET BABIES
I love showing this video to people because no one knows what rhinos actually sound like.
THEY’RE SO CONVERSATIONAL.
Chris Pratt Interrupts Interview To French Braid Intern’s Hair
The potential ways in which an ISFJ can irritate others include avoiding conflict, not giving criticism when it is needed, and not articulating his/her understanding of the situation. You may be so focused on your own knowledge that you don’t see the wood for the trees and you resist change (though not openly). You may also fail to look after your own needs, or not promote sufficiently your own ideas or contributions.
oH MY GOD YOU WENT TO HORSE CAMP
heck yeah I went to horse camp! I went to horse camp a whole bunch! (like, 4 summer or something). I loved every minute of it.
OH MY GOD THE DOLL AND THE STAIRS URBAN LEGEND NO DONT THAT STILL FREAKS ME OUT TO THIS DAY
RIGHT???? I would hear that dumb song she sings every night in my nightmares, it was horrifying, and probably one of the major reasons I’m terrified of dolls to this day. JFC I’M STILL GETTING CREEPED OUT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT UGH.
The meta sequel to that dumb frank video that got popular
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- I was super shy as a kid (still kind of am tbh), but I was also rly nice to everyone so I wasn’t really bullied as much as I could have been
- I got a lot of nightmares as a kid and thus got very little proper sleep, haha. It was primarily because I was in a group of friends who would hang out during recess and tell each other scary stories. I’d laugh them off at school and then it would suddenly be nighttime and I’d be waking up at 3am, terrified there was going to be a murderous doll climbing the stairs or something. (I actually spent a lot of time sleeping on my parents’ floor, and then on my brothers’ floors when my mum and dad eventually got rly mad at me for it)
- I actually had an older “buddy” when I was in elementary who would look out for me during recess (I think she was the daughter of a couple my parents knew?). I never knew why she did it, or even if my parents had asked her to?? Anyways.
- a lot of my childhood was also spent curled up on the couch in the basement, watching my brothers play video games
- I was always one of the tallest kids in any of my classes
- I use to go to horse camp every summer, which I absolutely adored, je regrette though, the fact that while I’m a really competent rider, I only ever went into the intermediary group, simply because the advanced instructor was a witch so I wanted to avoid her at all costs (2-in-1 fact, my last year at the camp we were riding back to the barn, and on the other side of this fence there was a black cow that my horse mistook for a bear, so it reared up and took off with me on it. I probably should have been concerned that I was gonna be kicked off, but I found the whole thing quite fun. (I got the horse back under control quite easily, nobody was hurt, though I’m sure I gave the instructor assistants a bit of a fright))
- I use to sleep walk as a kid. It was never anything major. I’d mostly just get out of bed, wander down the hall to my parents’ room, knock on their door and then lay down right there on the floor and go back to sleep. My mum would open the door, see me lying there, and would walk me back to bed.
You can do whatever you like! :P (Though it’s under a cut bc it got long, haha)
Phoebe Buffay Best Comebacks
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my best friend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.